On Saturday 24th of May , The largest group of Ninjas ever seen will descend upon Rundle Mall!
Where: South East Corner Of Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide
When: 2:30pm Saturday 24th May
- Wear Black Clothes
- Bring a Black T-Shirt (for headgear)
- *optional* A plastic toy weapon (Do not bring anything real or that looks real)
carlito s way online
The more Ninjas
, the more fun so:
- Invite your friends on Facebook and MySpace to the events
- Tell all your Ninja
- Print off this poster and put it up at your school, uni, workplace, club, temple or dojo
- Print out these flyers and give them out to your friends (you can use microsoft photo printing wizard to print them off, 9 per page)
Look at the photo below for how to turn a t-shirt into Ninja head gear:
To ensure this is the biggest ninja run ever we will be putting up a lot of posters and handing out a ton of flyers.
The plan will consist of:
- Meet at 2:30 for brief Ninja training and instructions
- We will be storming adelaide in a large group with several mini Ninja events down and around the mall.
- Just before 4:00 we will have a Ninja photoshoot around the Mall’s Balls.